Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Video Log 1: Identity in Christ/Self-Introduction





 
Hello everyone here's the set of my first ever video log! Looks pretty snazzy in 1080HD *winkeu*. I hope you enjoy. I apologize for them being cut up, I've had a lot of technical difficulties for the past week regarding this video log in particular. And finals week had been wonderful... But on the other hand. the next few will definitely be shorter and conducive. But check out what I have to say about identity and what I'm currently dealing with.
Segments: No correlation to the video #

1st segment- Intro
2nd segment- Past relationship with Christ/Growing up with Christ
3rd segment- When my relationship with Christ became serious/The turning point
4th segment- What I'm currently dealing with/Identity problems
Enjoy loves! Please do leave feedback and any questions you may have. I also have a poem piece coming soon! I love you guys!
Till next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie