Friday, November 3, 2017

"Always Mine"

This piece basically sums ups one of the many moments I've had with God in the past... it's freeform in structure...as will most of my pieces will be. Please enjoy.

......

I remember when You first impressed these words within me 

You pressed it within and stamped it upon my very own lips 

Your words left lingering my innermost being

Your very own words suddenly left my mouth 

I laughed

"I think You've always known You've had me..."

"I think You've always known I was Yours..."

You laughed 

I pursed my lips

A sliver of confusion reached my features

But quickly disappeared

Realization

There it was again

You won 

Proved Yourself

The whisper of Your soothing voice reached my ears once again

"I don't think you know the depth to which I know you...” 

No words left my mouth 

I paused

The skin upon my face grew warm

You tilted my face upward

My eyes still downcast

I bit down firm on my lips and breathed

A sigh of relief

You won

Just like that 

You won me over again

-tf

Till next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie